Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In the midst of kittycat wars that is happening to one of my closest friends, i realise that this week has shown myself to be culpable of stepping on the toes of others when push comes to shove. I realise that I am very protective of people close to me. It drives me mad to see strangers who judge, who react, who project their own issues onto innocent parties. But that very streak in me turns upon itself when others step on mine - and it comes out tenfold, all the more because i don't verbalise my discontent until the non-tolerance level looms upon the horizon, red lights begin to blinkblink and i know i'm better off in No-Man's Land. Because injured, cornered animals lash out at everything and anything. But i will apologise after the whole tirade, I will explain myself (though that might come in a rather belated fashion) and if i don't, trust me i'll be pretty remorseful for being harsh. And if i love you, i will make it up by surprising you when you least expect it.

In this vein, here's some 'bitchy' retorts i received in the office email that you can amuse yourself with. This place sure needs some from time to time with all sorts of third-party hagglers who refuse to meet deadlines as stipulated. Raaaah.

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

This isn't an office; it's hell with fluorescent lighting.

I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Which two letters in "NO" do you not understand?

***

Your patience with me melts my heart.

'Isn't she lovely,
made from Love'

~Stevie Wonder

***

i miss you, you notti misunderstood boi.

2 Comments:

Blogger ser said...

sha girly, u suit your job so well with your innate kiddy and motherly disposition!I will make sure my kid goes to you for tuition.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous
hoping to see u when i get back mid dec.. =]
love lots wombat.

always,
-ur meowie

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home