Friday, December 16, 2005

been a-flying...wheeee!holidays make me really exhausted - the Butterfly comes out to Play.

sometimes my stoic presence might seem like a non-presence and my silence - a convenient yardstick for others to accrue notions of tiredness, shyness, distractedness, mind/socialrelational-draught. but nope, i take it all in, to try to discern your presences in my mind, to observe your silly/quirky/mundane habits + idiosyncracies. i find it awfully funny albeit pretty disturbing when someone says tt 'i havent seen you for a long time' - but i have. i have seen you, felt your presence in my mind. i try not to dismiss you. sometimes i keep quiet in order to get a sense of you, especially when observing group dynamics. i may take it all in - but i will give back, one day, when there is such an opportunity. Spontaneous Serendipity.

it feels like springtime now, the birds and the bees are a-humming. life, life, life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home