Wednesday, April 27, 2005

the rainbows that make me happy

im depressingly sick, fever flu and all and today is my first exam and have morphed into a crybabycry since mon (phonecalls, pls avoid me. humans, do likewise - else you shall be germed by my snifflysnuffles, nose-wise and tear-wise).

but.

as in all things, there is Always a B.U.T.
nothing is absolute, i dont like absolutes actually. im an anti-reductionist.

i am happy.
perhaps its the weather (sunday sunny weather makes me the happiest!perhaps, wed too) , perhaps its the lightheartedness that i feel (im not sure induced by what). but i am happy, happy and thankful about the slightest thing in my life. happy that i still have you and you and you and you and you and many other significant you's to share my existence with, happy that in the process of Living, i've learnt much about Life (at least up to this stage of my 21 years of life) - mistakes all-incorporated. happy that i've found some, lost some, kept some.

the fever, headaches, flu, exams and all wont keep me down.
You will sustain me, You will provide all that i need - my happiness, my peace, my desires and any seeming lack - either in time to come or as of now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my dearest shasha, greetings from aussie land! just to let you know that i truly love you with all my heart and hopefully you will get better soon. Go get some 'liang cha' from your nearest chinese medicine stall. ciaoz.

-Ser

Love you too...*x-"RA"ted kisses*
;)

-You know who

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home