Monday, April 04, 2005

im literally seeing stars. its been a gruesome gruelling 5 hr (and more) doing my 10 pg essay in school and im not kiddin its so intense that the end of this essay will find me unable to produce any grey matter so no that means no human conversations till tomorrow cos sha2 is a zombified cyborg. i think in me there is a streak of an obsessive compulsive behavior and that perfectionist- with regards to conjecturing up the perfect research and thesis that in the end i still get terrible remarks because i always hand things up late.

that went the same for econs - think why marhaini and me were buddies friends cos my tys and me were best companions n they obsessive-compulsive me befriended the holy grail of economics. also my obsessive compulsive me showed up during canoeing days thats why you guys didnt see me around much n now its taking over my life with this perfect film essay which is no more perfect cos gonna make me hand it up late (no! i still got an hour n a half) and my head is whirling and one thing ive learnt bout university education is that trhey really do equip you with 'work best under pressure' cooker and to air your bluff and come up with things that enable you to embellish those essays with so-called intellectual fluff which do sound logical, only when you're in FASS and you can call your shots if you have wonderful powers of convincing-ation ,which i dont.

air your fluff, call your bluff.
shasha please dont make me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home