Thursday, March 17, 2005

'Wind Symphony.Thursday, 10th March,7pm:
Finally, we've met up.

Dearest Shasha,
i've missed you a great deal. Do appear around more often alright? Ain't no need to test with the 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' theory eh? Hmm, would my digicam & taking self portraits entice you into hanging with me more often? And don't tempt me into having impulses to burn that church of yours down alright? You've got to have friends too besides that East Coast holy ground! Alright alright, i'm jealous.. i admit. Envious of everything alive that gets to see you when I don't! Hmph!

disclaimer: shasha is just a close friend who i miss when she's not around. I still ain't no PL, besides being an ex PL-lite from PLMGS.. That's the closest to being PL that i'll ever be? Ah, crapping again!

8-10pm: Wind Symphony at University Cultural Centre.We missed the 1st piece.. Realised that i do actually enjoy watching orchestras. The last pathetic time i attended something like that was in Sec 4, watching the PL Band in the school hall. Haha.. what a joke..I'm glad my dear shaslinder called me up for this :) Do get me when you wana catch something like that the next time alright? It ain't easy to get khakis with musical inclinations or simply a ear that appreciates such events. I for one, definitely do.. Hmm, i'm looking at my lonely piano. Perhaps, it's time to resurrect the pianist.. Tsk tsk.. Perhaps, perhaps.. '
- Jashhhh-min-duh

something great is happening in my life. mushy-ness seems to be the order of the day and guess what - i'm revelling in it, lovin' every moment of it. its a magical number, this number 21. guess its His way of telling me, see, i told you, the cave's not the place for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home